Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mary Moulton joins Laraway's Board of Trustees

     Mary Moulton, Executive Director of Washington County Mental Health Services, joined Laraway's Board of Directors.  She has worked for WCMH for over twenty years, serving as an emergency services clinician on the mobile crisis team before moving to administrative roles.
     "Everything we did, of course, was based on a sense of urgency," Moulton said.  "The work exposed me to the depth of human pain that people can experience and I came to deeply respect individuals who were struggling with life's challenges.  As Executive Director of WCMH I still have the same sense of urgency---wanting to get so much done in a short time period.  I love the work and I have an incredible staff.  I also love to teach and still do trainings related to emergency services response whenever I can."
     "It's clear to me that the programs offered by Laraway have integrity," Moulton said.  "I feel fortunate to arrive at such a beautiful setting after travelling up the road and am impressed by what Laraway has done to grow and thrive on behalf of youth."
     Moulton lives on a small farm with her husband where she enjoys tending her gardens and fruit trees.

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment